CYCLING TOURISM WORKSHOP - Millers Flat 28th November 2011
Tourism Central Otago, with support from the Clutha District Council, cordially invite you to attend a Cycling Tourism Workshop to be held at Millers Flat.
Date / Time: Monday 28 November, 9.45am to 4pm
Venue: Millers Flat Hall, Teviot Road, Millers Flat
Cost: $25 + GST per person (includes lunch, morning and afternoon tea)
The day will include interesting and informative presentations covering:
• What and who is the cycling market?
• What lessons have been learnt from the Otago Central Rail Trail?
• What is the latest research from the Otago Central Rail Trail Survey – the economic impact and the sort of businesses that benefit.
• What does it mean for the Teviot Valley and Lawrence businesses to have a cycle trail like this?
• What are the regulatory requirements when setting up a business?
• What makes a good tourism product, is there opportunity for me and how do we collaboratively work together?
Please RSVP by Wednesday 23 November.
to Judith Whyte, Community Services Administration Officer, CODC
Email Judith.email@example.com or telephone 03 440 0618.
Don’t delay, RSVP today!