Clutha Trust – formerly the Clutha Licensing Trust
The Clutha Trust was established in 1956 and is a publicly owned and operated entity. The business operation are governed by nine locally elected Trustees from within the South Otago district, an election process that takes place on a tri-annual basis.
The Clutha Trust directly operates six establishments within the South Otago district, these are as follows:
• Rosebank Lodge – 265 Clyde Street, Balclutha Tel: 03 4190021
Offering – Conference/Meeting facilities, Accommodation, Restaurant, Bars and a Super Liquor Bottle Store.
• Clutha Liquorland – 70 Clyde Street, Balclutha Tel: 03 418 0099
Full range of Spirits, Wines & Beers, from the best liquor outlet in South Otago
• Hotel South Otago – 13 Clyde Street, Balclutha Tel: 03 418 2100
Offering - Accommodation, Café & Bar and a very popular sports bar, with 18 gaming machines and a TAB.
• White Horse Inn – 147 Union Street, Milton Tel: 03 417 8049
Offering - Conference/Meeting facilities, Accommodation, the cosy Kink n the Road Bistro & Bar and a sports bar, with 12 gaming machines and a TAB.
• Catlin’s Inn – 21 Ryley Street, Owaka Tel: 03 415 8350
Offering - Meeting facilities, Accommodation, the Ryley’s Bistro & Bar and a sports bar, with 4 gaming machines and a TAB.
• Oak Tree Inn – 1 Gorge Road, Clinton Tel: 03 415 7007
Offering - Meeting facilities, Accommodation, the cosy Oak Bistro & Bar and a sports bar, with gaming machines.
• Bridge Tavern - Kaitangata – leased to an independent contractor.
The Trust offers excellent employment opportunities from within all sectors of our business, so please watch our website for current opportunities
- Accommodation & Food Services