Clutha Vets can trace its first farmer employed Vet back to 1908 and has been a farmer owned Vet Club since 1947.
Our board of directors is made up of local farmers and a good number of our staff have farming interests.
Our vets service the South Otago area 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and our retail section provides a wide range of animal health products.
Our whole base is here to provide our clients with the most up to date professional Animal Health advice and services that are available.
The main clinic in Balclutha includes a fully equipped surgery that performs operations ranging from routine neutering right through to major orthopaedic cases. It also includes a laboratory, full x-ray and ultrasound facilities and 2 consultation rooms. The large retail outlet and bulk store enables us to store large quantities of stock.
The clinic in Milton also includes a surgery, consultation room, x-ray facilities and its own great team of vets, qualified veterinary nurses, and retailers.
On top of this Clutha Vets runs its own truck for bulk deliveries to farms and operates supply depots in Clydevale, Owaka, Clinton, Lawrence, Lee Stream and Momona to help provide convenient access for our clients.
For more information about Clutha Vets please visit their website http://www.cluthavets.co.nz/